* Large bodies of water on 1, 2, 9, 10, 11,12, 13,14, 15, 16, 18, 19 & 20 are all OB
* Hole #1 – Drop-zone for Gold Tees is Blue Tee Box. Drop Zone for Blue Tees is White Tees.
* Hole #10 – Drop-zone for Gold Tees is Blue Tee Box.
* Hole #12 green is played as an “Island” – yellow rope behind green signifies back of green. Long is OB: Player should re-tee. Drop-zone for Gold Tees is Blue Tee Box.
* Water on both sides of Hole #13 is OB. Yellow rope on left supersedes waters physical edge. Any water to the right of the rope is treated as casual water. Over the wall near the basket is OB.
* Rope along edge of marsh on right side of Hole #15 – OB. Pond left at 250′ is also OB.
* Hole #18 Blue Tee is most often played as a 755′ – Par 5 – to the ‘B’ basket – This is the preset for our scoring app. Water and beyond is OB. Bridge is OB.
* Hole #20 – Drop-zone for Gold Tees is Blue Tee Box.
* All roads are OB