• MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES
• NO PERSONS ALLOWED IN UNAUTHORIZED/RESTRICTED AREAS
• NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES ALLOWED IN RESTRICTED AREAS
• NO APPROACHING OR FEEDING WILDLIFE
• NO COLLECTING / DESTROYING PLANT SPECIMENS / TREES
• NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED
• NO LITTERING/DUMPING IS PERMITTED
• NO WEAPONS ALLOWED OF ANY KIND
• NO SWIMMING OR DIVING FOR DISCS ALLOWED
• DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES
• USE THIS COURSE AT YOUR OWN RISK
• PARK IS OPEN FROM DUSK TO DAWN / VIOLATORS WILL BE CONSIDERED TRESPASSING
LIABILITY / WAIVER STATEMENT
I and everyone in my party, understand that Sgt. Jasper Park is a natural area that contains many different plants and animals including but not limited to birds, alligators, snakes, etc. I am aware of the nature and extent of disc golfing in a natural area and do hereby unconditionally release and agree to hold harmless Jasper County Parks and Recreation Department, its volunteers and employees from any and all claims of any kind or nature which may arise in connection with this. I agree to follow all rules as provided by Sgt. Jasper Park and assume all risks. I agree to leave all plants and animals as I find them and agree not to harm, harass or destroy them. I also give the staff of Jasper County Parks and Recreation Department, its volunteers and persons acting on behalf of Jasper County Parks and Recreation Department permission to seek medical attention for me or my child in my absence or if I am unable to do so myself.
By using the park I agree to abide by all rules stated above AND know that I am subject to Fines, Penalties and Banishment from the Park indefinitely for violating these rules.